Monday, July 11, 2011

Living Passionately

I recently adopted a new philosophy/mantra:

I will fully appreciate what I do have in my life;
I will add to my life that which is missing that will enrich my life. 



Like the experience of sand particles squishing between my toes,
The cold salty water splashing on my legs,
The sun's rays burnishing my body,




Laughter bubbling up from my joy,
The presence of a friend warming my very being.




I will actively seek what is missing in my life.
However, I will not take that which is not willingly given -
I will only accept that which is offered sincerely.



And I will do my best to
Live
Each moment
Passionately,

Fully enjoying 
    each experience.





And then I came down with a horrendous cold/virus immediately after deciding to adopt this mantra. I have to tell you - I have not fully enjoyed the experience of having a nasty virus....

No comments:

Post a Comment